Clique.Nigeria Recruitment 2017 for Web Designer & Developer-How to Apply.
Clique.Nigeria – We are a full service indigenous Integrated Marketing Communications firm established about two decades ago. Clique Nigeria was registered in Nigeria as an Enterprise on 1st July, 1991 and later incorporated as a limited liability company on 23rd July, 1993 with company registration number 226080.
We are looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer & Developer
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
- You will build our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities For Clique.Nigeria Recruitment 2017 for Web Designer & Developer
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Management of organisation Web Presnce
Requirements For Clique.Nigeria Recruitment 2017 for Web Designer & Developer
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, management services, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Sc in Computer Science or a related field
- Abilities and willingness to live and work in Kaduna, Nigeria.
How to Apply For Clique.Nigeria Recruitment 2017 for Web Designer & Developer
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Clique.Nigeria Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.